I was a little sad when I realized all of the beautiful flowers were covered in snow…. But they seem ok!
Elise found a book, Just Little Things. A Celebration of Life’s Simple Pleasures by Nancy Vu, that is filled with little reminders to find joy in the simple things. We picked a few out to share.
- Finally finding a comfortable sleeping position.
There is nothing better than the relief you get when you are warm, comfy and know you are about to sleep!
- Taking off your shoes and socks after a long day.
Well, I never have to wear shoes and socks, but the humans always take them off the minute they get home.
- Contagious laughter.
Elise had a contagious laugh! Whenever she laughs, I doggy laugh and feel so happy!
- Being able to breathe through your nose after a cold.
The best part is when you suddenly realize that you are breathing through your nose. Surprise!
- A stream of good songs in a row.
It makes you feel like the world is yours for the taking…. Plus dancing!
- Coming home to the smell of good cooking.
I love human food!
- When someone comes running to hug you.
This always makes me feel so special & loved!
If you like these, visit JustLittleThings.net!